Filed Under Wiki
What good is a prostate stimulation guide without the discussion of prostate stimulators? There are a lot of different prostate stimulators out there, and I have personally tried many. I knew when I put together this prostate stimulation guide that I would have to mention a few, so I placed a couple of orders and got some new toys. I did this for a few reasons:
1. I wanted to recommend the best prostate stimulators I could
2. I wanted to make sure I had tried the different prostate stimulators before making a solid recommendation
3. I wanted another excuse to add a few more prostate stimulators to my collection!
I have been lucky. My girlfriend supports my work on this prostate stimulation guide. She also likes to help stimulate my prostate, and the huge loads that come from it. The first time she experienced one of my orgasms from the tips on this prostate stimulation guide, she went nuts. She’s been hooked since then!
Okay, so there are a few different toys that I have used, including a regular vibrator, the Mangasm Rush, and the Mangasm Buzz
1. Regular Vibrator: This device is the kind that you will find in many different magazines and catalogs. They look like a rocket, and you increase the vibration by twisting the knob. There is nothing special about it in terms of stimulating the prostate, and the plastic is hard. It doesn’t feel very good, either.
2. The Mangasm Rush: This device doesn’t vibrate, but it’s shaped to actually fit right inside without any discomfort. It has a great material made from silicone, so it’s kind of soft, yet firm. The special handle is designed to allow you to… tweak it, I guess? This allows you to actually put increased pressure on the prostate before and during your orgasm. This toy is a must-have if you are looking for prostate stimulators.
3. The Mangasm Buzz: This is another vibrating toy. Unlike the traditional vibrator, this one is made of a soft silicone, and is shaped for a perfect fit, including hitting the prostate. It has five different vibrating intensities, and you can also “tweak” it to hit the prostate. It’s easy to control the pressure.
Of the three, I have got to say to skip a traditional vibrator. That was designed for clitoral stimulation. There are many other vibrators that work for prostate stimulation, but the Mangasm products are the only that I can find that were actually designed with the male prostate in mind, and I love using them all the time.Mail this post